For more than 10 years, Voice Project has established long-term working relationships with numerous Disability Services organisations. Through consultation and research, we have increased industry knowledge of ways of supporting and engaging both employees and clients with a disability.
- Sylvanvale Foundation case study (in voice bite: performance appraisal)
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance case study (in Centre stage: Giving employees a voice can boost engagement and productivity, by Dr Louise Parkes, Dr Peter Langford, Paul Gollan & Cathy Xu, published in HR Monthly, August, 2013)
- Building positive employee engagement using employee feedback to drive improvement (by Dr Peter Langford, Keynote presentation at the National Disability Services NSW Annual Conference, 2012)
- The importance of listening (by Dr Louise Parkes, keynote presentation at the ACSA National Conference, 2011)
- Supporting employment for people with a disability (by Dr Louise Parkes, presentation at the 8th Industrial & Organisational Psychology Conference, Sydney, June, 2009)
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)
Click here to return to the research front page.