what is an employee engagement survey?
Engaged employees are committed to their work, and actively contribute to organisational performance. An employee engagement survey is an objective measure of staff behaviours, perceptions, and satisfaction with their work in order to assess their level of engagement. Employee engagement survey is also commonly known as employee opinion survey, staff satisfaction survey, staff voice survey, workforce survey, or employee climate survey.
why run an employee engagement survey?
An employee engagement survey helps you to:
- Assess your company’s performance on a range of HR and management practices linked to key people and financial outcomes
- Involve your staff in the organisational development process
- Monitor your performance over time
- Act on issues identified in the survey
- Measure the effectiveness of change initiatives
why choose the Voice Engagement Survey?
- We provide a research validated survey, with demonstrated psychometric reliability and validity (see our 7Ps engagement survey model below)
- We provide extensive all-industry or industry-specific benchmarks to assess your performance relative to other organisations in your sector.
- You can choose our standard survey, or customise your own questions with support from our experienced consultants.
- We provide comprehensive, easy-to-interpret reports. Our recommendations help you prioritise focus areas likely to lead to greater return on investment.
- We aim to deliver value for money, with high level reporting for smaller organisations, and in-depth departmental level reporting for organisations up to 30,000 staff.
- We help you with your pre-survey communication to maximise response rate, and post survey action planning to identify underlying issues and solutions.
- You can expect quick turnaround, with instant reports from our automated self-service tool, or up to 4 weeks with our full-service reporting.
- we can provide pulse engagement surveys for your organisation
the Voice Engagement Survey model
Check out our research articles on employee engagement.
We support you with best practice advice on survey design, administration, analysis, reporting, feedback, action, and review.
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)