what is a customer satisfaction survey?
A customer satisfaction or service quality survey assesses your client’s level of satisfaction with your organisation and the services/products you provide. By customising a customer satisfaction survey to reflect your organisations unique services or products, we can help you identify the drivers of client satisfaction. This type of survey is also commonly known as a client satisfaction survey, customer service survey or customer feedback survey. The survey can also be adapted to measure service quality perceptions from other stakeholder groups (e.g. internal services, membership, and community engagement surveys).
why run a customer satisfaction survey?
Collecting client feedback will help you to:
- Gain a better understanding of your brand awareness.
- Give your clients/stakeholders a voice.
- Understand your services/products strengths and weaknesses.
- Leverage suggestions from clients/stakeholders to improve your services/products.
- Provide a baseline against which the effectiveness of future initiatives can be measured.
- Provide performance statistics to external review groups (e.g., funding bodies, boards).
why choose voice for your customer and client survey?
- We provide a research validated survey, with demonstrated psychometric reliability and validity which with the help of our experienced consultants can be customised to reflect your organisations unique services/products.
- We have a proven track record having conducted customer satisfaction and service quality projects with commercial, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- We help you with your pre-survey communication to maximise response rate, and post survey action planning to identify underlying issues and solutions.
- Using advanced statistical analysis we are able to identify the aspects of your organisation that are driving your client and stakeholder satisfaction and identify areas likely to lead to the greatest return on investment.
- We provide work area specific results to assist managers in identifying their own services strengths and areas for improvement.
- We provide comprehensive, easy-to-interpret reports. Our recommendations help you prioritise focus areas.
- You can expect quick turnaround, with instant reports from our automated self-service tool, or up to 4 weeks with our full-service reporting.
- We support you with best practice advice on survey design, administration, analysis, reporting, feedback, action, and review.
the Voice Customer Satisfaction model
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)