what is an organisational survey?
An organisational survey is a diagnostic tool used to measure and track organisational change. When implemented successfully, it is a powerful and effective way in gathering the voice of your organisational stakeholders, such as your employees, your clients, your suppliers, and your board.
In addition, organisational surveys can be a relatively inexpensive way of gathering large quantity of organisational data. This data can inform the current state, the desired future state, and the steps that need to be taken to improve your organisation's performance.
types of organisational surveys
There are a broad range of surveys, answering the questions of who to survey, what to survey, and what to do in response to survey results. Our key surveys include:
- Employee engagement survey (also known as climate survey, employee survey, staff opinion survey, voice survey)
- Leadership survey (also known as 360 survey, upward feedback survey, leadership self-assessment survey)
- Service quality survey (also known as customer satisfaction survey, client survey, internal quality survey)
- Values survey (also known as culture survey, aspiration survey)
- Exit survey
why run an organisational survey?
Surveys fulfil some critical functions:
- Assess the performance of management practices and organisational outcomes such as turnover, abseenteeism, productivity and profitability
- Benchmark organisational results against similar groups at the industry, regional, and management levels
- Consult ideas sourced from a broad range of organisational stakeholders to improve organisational decision making
- Identify strengths, risks, and gaps to assist in prioritising strategic planning
why survey with Voice Project?
There are some key advantages for surveying with Voice Project:
- We are committed to building a long term relationship with our clients, with a large proportion of our clients surveying with us over multiple years
- We deliver flexible survey solutions, from standard self-administered surveys through to fully tailored surveys
- We are grounded in scientific research, from the psychometric validation of our surveys published in peer-reviewed journals, through to professional and evidenced based advice on post survey strategic planning
- We help you accurately assess and track performance across a number of critical outcomes such as employee engagement, client satisfaction, and leadership effectiveness
- We help you achieve successful change, where our clients have a proven track record for achieving improvements
- We benchmark your performance against all industry and industry specific performance indicators
- We help you identify gaps, that when addressed, will likely lead to the greatest return on investment