More recently, Voice Project has worked with private and public schools to help them achieve positive changes and student outcomes. We have also developed engagement and leadership models that are specific to schools. We have summarised our knowledge and findings with regards to engagement and leadership in schools in the following resources.
School Specific Surveys
School Research & Resources
- Voice Projects 7 Ps Model for Schools
- John Wollaston Anglican Community School case study (in voice bites: diversity and inclusion)
- Knox Grammar School case study (in voice bite: wellness)
- Values-Based Leadership in Schools (Article by Dr Peter Langford, November 2018)
- School Surveys at Inaburra (Blog by Dr Louise Parkes, June 2016)
- Masquerade or meaningful? Promoting wellbeing at work: The positive transformation of Knox Grammar School [video 1][video 2] (by Dr Steve Zolezzi and Mr Scott James, presentation at Voice Project Breakfast, 2013)
- Delivering positive student outcomes through engaging staff leadership (by Ellie Boughton, presentation at the ACEL conference, 2013)
- Creating a positive workplace by supporting staff engagement (by Ellie Boughton & Dr Louise Parkes, presentation at the 1st Australian Positive Education Conference, 2013)
- Can you really hear their voice if you are camped beside the billabong? (Blog by Dr Olav Muurlink, May 2015)
- 360 Feedback: What is your Blind Spot? (Blog by Dr Louise Parkes, November 2014)
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)
Click here to return to the research front page.