The 2011 Australian census showed the strongest growth in jobs was for aged and disabled carers. At the same time, 43% of this workforce were aged 50+. There is an ongoing need to attract and retain quality staff in aged care. Voice Project’s research provides insights into the issues faced by these employees as well as effective ways to promote positive outcomes among this group.
Voice Project's aged care Leadership Survey
In addition to engagement surveys, Voice Project offers an aged care leadership survey
Voice Project's aged care publications and presentations
- Investing in your Safety Climate (by Cindy Leung)
- What are the people practices of customer-centric organisations? (by Louise Parkes)
- Putting the aged care leadership capability framework into practice (by Dr Peter Langford, Article in Leading Aged Services Australia magazine, winter edition pg 29 2016)
- HammondCare case study (in voice bite: mission & values)
- Regents Garden case study (in voice bite: flexibility)
- How can we better manage employee safety within the aged care sector (by Sebastian Berlioz, presentation at the AAG & ACS Regional Conference, 2014)
- Capturing passion: unpacking the practices of a purpose-driven organisation (by Dr Louise Parkes, presentation at the ACS State Conference, 2014)
- The importance of listening (by Dr Louise Parkes, keynote presentation at the ACSA National Conference, 2011)
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)
Click here to return to the research front page.