would you like to work with a rapidly growing consulting and research company?
We will periodically advertise positions as they become available.
Join Voice Project for the opportunity to take on a challenging and diverse role. Voice Project will provide you with a challenging, supportive, fun and flexible workplace. Please complete the following form to submit an expression of interest:
- Join a dynamic and high performing consultancy based in Macquarie Park, Sydney
- Progress your career with a market leader in employee, 360 and customer surveys
- Fun, friendly and inclusive work environment, with flexible work conditions
- Full-time role (minimum 35 hours per week)
Voice Project began as a research program at Macquarie University. We are now an independent consulting company and a leading provider of workplace surveys assessing employee engagement, service quality and leadership. Our survey products and consulting services help clients understand what drives engagement and performance in their organisations. We have a wide client base that includes commercial, not-for-profit and government organisations in Australia and overseas. Since our inception in 2002, we have implemented 2000 consulting projects across 600 commercial clients involving close to 3 million employees, leaders and customers.
The majority of our team are consultants with a background in organisational psychology. As consultants specialising in employee engagement, we pride ourselves on practicing what we preach and ensuring a fun, inclusive and flexbile workplace for our staff. We have a casual dress-code; our game of choice is table tennis; and our kitchen is kept well stocked. Our office is near Macquarie Shopping Centre, with a short walk to either Macquarie University train station or Macquarie Park train station (less than 10 minutes).
Currently a team of 18, we are seeking 1 or 2 survey analysts to support our ongoing growth.
In this survey analyst role you will:
- Use our survey software, templates and processes to build, analyse and report on employee engagement surveys, leadership 360 surveys and customer surveys
- Prepare, validate and manipulate large sets of quantitative and qualitative data
- Build web-based surveys using our survey software, from simple to complex
- Support continuous development of survey technology, analysis templates, and report automation
- Update and maintain benchmarking databases to support consulting projects and research initiatives
- Provide process, analysis and reporting support to our consultants
- Respond to client queries about our survey software
- Continue to develop expertise in survey systems, data analysis and reporting to become a senior analyst
You are the ideal person for this role if you have:
- A passion and aptitude for working with systems, numbers and spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Excel such as lookups, conditional formatting, array formulas, and pivot tables (knowledge of VBA and Macros is advantageous)
- 1-3 years of related work experience coupled with a degree or equivalent qualification in Statistics, Psychology, Social Sciences, Business, Technology, or a closely related discipline
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet multiple deadlines
- High attention to detail – mention Harry Potter, Star Wars or Batman in your cover letter to display this skill
- Ability to research and solve problems independently, as well as to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, and different web browsers
- Playfulness and a willingness to not take yourself too seriously
- Australian citizenship or residency
- The capacity to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
To apply, please fill out the form below, indicating how your experience and attributes match the Survey Analyst role as described.
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Pepper on (02) 8875 2800.
Close date: 22nd July, 2018