Started at Voice Project: 2016
I have recently joined the Voice Team after completing the requirements for the Master of Organisational Psychology degree in 2015. A requirement of the degree included competing my Masters thesis under the supervision of Professor Mark Wiggins, where we explored how people develop expertise and why they make errors using operational systems. The degree also required me to undertake a variety of placements, which I completed at the Commonwealth Bank, Macquarie University, and a number of smaller consultancies.
In addition to being a member of the Voice Project team, I also serve on the board of a not-for-profit Organisation, which has provided me with insight into the challenges they face and the impact that leadership and engagement have on these organisations.
I am currently a registered Psychologist, and aim to become an Endorsed Organisational Psychologist in the future.
- Masters of Organisational Psychology (Macquarie University)
- BA Arts - Psychology - Honours (Macquarie University)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Gatt, L., Jan, S., Mondraty, N., Horsfield, S., Hart, S., Russell, J., ... & Essue, B. (2014). The household economic burden of eating disorders and adherence to treatment in Australia. BMC psychiatry, 14(1), 1.