Started at Voice Project: 2006
I commenced working with Voice Project in the middle of 2006 and feel that I have found a home here! Since starting with Voice, I have worked with a range of Public, Private and Not-for-Profit organisations to help them implement their engagement, leadership, service quality and training needs surveys.
I have a particular passion for leadership surveys, and have helped a number of organisations (including RTA and Aussie) in tailoring surveys to assess their specific leadership competencies across a large number of leaders, each within a tight timeframe. I have also enjoyed leading many of our global Engagement Survey projects, including projects for Roche Pharmaceuticals and ResMed, which involved surveying staff in over 30 countries.
This interest in global surveys has extended to my research, where I have focused on examining the different drivers of employee engagement across different cultures.
I currently oversee Voice Project's marketing efforts, which involves, amongst many activities, coordinating our client events, promoting our new tools and services, managing our bi-annual client survey, overseeing our website, building professional partner relationships and managing our branding.
My role at Voice Project is as a full-time Senior Consultant and in my spare time I enjoy playing touch football and spending time with my family.
- BA Psychology - Honours (Macquarie University)
- Master of Organisational Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Basile, F. D. & Langford, P. H. (2007). Measuring Employee Engagement and a Seven-Factor Model of Work Systems in Australia, the USA and China. 7th Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Adelaide, South Australia, June
- Basile, F. D., Sandoval M., & Parkes, L. (2011) Employee consultation and involvement in decision making. 9th Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Brisbane, Queensland, June
- Thank you very much for your major contribution to the success of the RTA Leaders Initiative Program. Your knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm about your product make working with you very enjoyable. Thank you for being a part of the RTA Leadership Strategy. (RTA, Leadership surveys)
- Frank is passionate about his work and has excellent knowledge of the University sector. (University of Wollongong, Engagement surveys)
- Frank did a great job as project manager and delivered an effective final presentation to the management team (Roche, Engagement surveys)
- We had responsive customer service from Frank, who was willing to tailor our reports to meet our expectations. (Aussie, Engagement & Leadership surveys)
- The whole team want to say a big thank you to you for the support, integrity and amount of effort and patience you have shown Mission Australia through this project. It has not gone unnoticed and we are very grateful for your level of support and the relationship that we have with Voice Project. It has been a pleasure to work with you. (Mission Australia)
Prior Work Experience
- SHL (Saville & Holdsworth)