Started at Voice Project: 2008
I like collaborating with clients, asking questions, using data to solve problems, and seeing positive changes in people's lives – which means I fit in well at Voice Project. Since joining, I have greatly enjoyed working with clients in the education, not-for-profit, mining and pharmaceutical sectors. Helping these organisations to better achieve their missions by building leadership capability and identifying organisational strengths and weaknesses has been very rewarding. I've also enjoyed tailoring surveys to measure the key issues for a client, whether that be in employee opinion, leadership competencies or client satisfaction.
Prior to joining Voice, I was with SHL for over 10 years. I specialised in helping organisations to develop their leadership talent and to objectively assess employees for selection and promotion. I successfully delivered consulting projects on a local and international basis. I worked in Australia, the UK and the Asia Pacific region. During this time, I was privileged to be at the forefront of using online technology to power HR processes and make them more efficient. Aside from my consulting experience, I also had leadership and coaching roles within the business.
- Masters of Psychology - Applied (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Arts - Honours (Sydney)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Chartered Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- I would like to thank Ellie and the team for a terrific experience with Voice Project. The process was collaborative, smooth and based on good technological infrastructure and sound advice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Voice Project to other colleagues or organisations. (University – client satisfaction survey)
- Very, very approachable and helpful (NFP – Leadership 360)
- Great, helpful staff – a joy to work with Ellie Boughton (University – engagement survey)
- First rate client service; Voice takes the time to understand client needs and regularly goes the extra mile to make things work (University – engagement survey)
Prior Work Experience
- SHL Group
- University of New South Wales – School of Psychology
- Anglican Youth Department