Started at Voice Project: 2018
I have recently joined the team at Voice Project, and am currently completing my Masters in Organisational Psychology at Macquarie University. I am passionate about using data to solve business problems, and have experience in using predictive analytics with large scale survey and workshop data to draw insights regarding organisational outcomes.
Before joining Voice Project, I had previously worked as a risk culture analyst within the Commonwealth Bank, as well as a team assistant within a not-for-profit organisation. These roles have given me insight in to the unique challenges that differing industries face with regards to leadership, engagement and service quality.
- Masters of Organisational Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Psychology - Honours (University of Sydney)
- Registered Provisional Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the College of Organisational Psychologists