Started at Voice Project: 2007
I have contributed to numerous consulting and research initiatives at Voice Project associated with engagement, service quality, and leadership surveys. My role at first involved analytical and support-based work, but I gradually took on more responsibilities relating to client services and internal organisational development, which I enjoy immensely. I have managed a diverse range of survey projects of varying sizes, and across various sectors. These include Curtin University's Your Voice Survey, Baptist Community Services' Staff Satisfaction Survey, Family Planning NSW's 360 Survey, and Australian Museum's Engagement Survey. This work allows me to fulfil one of my passions, which is to provide people an opportunity to voice their opinions about their work environment.
My research interest lies in leadership and followership, and the role that emotions play in decision-making. I also enjoy assisting Voice Project's internal development and growth by contributing to people development, technology, process and product development, and marketing. Upon completing my studies, I am currently working on a full-time basis. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, and engage in travel and photography.
- Master of Organisational Psychology (Macquarie)
- BBA/BA - Psychology - Honours (Macquarie)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Wienker, E., & Zhang, C. (2011) Practical approaches to facilitate cross-unit cooperation within organisations. 9th Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Brisbane, Queensland, June.
Prior Work Experience
- Research Assistant (NCHSR - UNSW), statistical analysis and data management
- Research Officer (Beyond Blue - Karitane), peri-natal research and liaison
- HR Coordinator (Placement - LIU), evaluating an e-Learning placement, structuring a mentoring program
- Sales Assistant (Thoroughbred Marketing), direct sales
- Tutor (Macquarie University), facilitating tutorials, student liaison, and marking
- Charlie has been very helpful and responsive to our needs even with challenging deadlines. (Curtin University)
- Overall we are delighted with the results of the Voice Survey. It has provided critical information for business planning purposes just at the right time. The staff at Voice, particularly Charlie Zhang, have been very helpful, professional and a pleasure to deal with. THANK YOU. (Ability Options)
- Thank you for yet another great survey, see you next time. I appreciate the breakfast - those are reliably good like other aspects of Voice and I can always rely that I will learn interesting things. I would like to recognise Charlie for managing our project and thank him for his service. (Baptist Community Services)