Started at Voice Project: 2018
I joined Voice Project in November 2018 as Senior Developer. I have spent 25 years in software development, website and server side development across many sectors including not-for-profit, finance and telecommunications. I spent many years as an independent consultant designing and building solutions for a large variety of requirements.
I bring strong technical skills and experience to Voice Project to help continually improve the products and services provided.
I am a problem solver and creative thinker. I enjoy finding robust solutions to complex problems. I specialise in full stack architecture design and development. On the server side, I develop scalable, authenticated APIs, using a multi-layered architecture to provide secure access to custom data source, wrapped up and aggregated into a packaged and documented API for use by websites and native apps. On the client side, I use Angular to build complex, responsive web applications that use authenticated APIs.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (University of New South
Prior Work Experience
- Head of Web Development at Cloud212: building OVO and Catch Mobile brands
- Director / Freelance Developer at Ironstone Software
- Full stack development, contractor, consultant at Manufacturing Skills Australia
- Full stack development at Tradewinds
- Head of development at Interpretation Australia Association
- Senior developer at Syple Technologies
- Senior Developer at REUTERS
- Senior Developer at Equity Systems