Started at Voice Project: 2008
I have an extensive background in psychometrics and test/survey development. I have spent ten years working in the field of educational measurement and research at the Office of the Board of Studies, and has been involved in numerous large scale projects. I've received my Masters in Organisational Psychology from the University of New South Wales in 2007, specialising in change management and the assessment of organisational culture.
Since joining Voice Project, I have worked on a number of projects across various industries, both local and international, but continues to specialise in the education sector. I also head up the technology side of Voice, and have been integral in the development of highly tailored and automated solutions for a range of clients.
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) - Honours (University of Newcastle)
- Master of Organisational Psychology (UNSW)
- Registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- MacCann, R., Eastment, B., & Pickering, S. (2002). Responding to free response examination questions: Computer versus pen and paper. British Journal of Educational Technology, 33, 173-188.
- Ben Eastment, our contact, was knowledgable, efficient and professional. He provided us with excellent advice, support and information. The survey itself, the information and materials provided and the report, including analysis of results, will enable us to make changes of real value to the staff of our University. (University of Notre Dame Australia)
- Voice understands the context of our industry sector. The level of professionalism and expertise of Voice staff has assisted our organisation to better understand the importance of engaging staff. (University of NSW)
- We had access to a partner organisation (Voice) with responsive and knowledgeable staff, and valued their ability to quickly develop a survey tool that built on the structure and results of a previous survey for the same organisation. (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- We really enjoyed working with Ben Eastment - he was very responsive and efficient and nothing was ever too much trouble. Thanks Ben! (Civil Aviation Safety Authority)
- The people I have dealt with have been great. They have given good advice and insights to help tailor questions and ensure we are getting the information we need. The team were very responsive to our requests.(Starlight Foundation)
Prior Work Experience
- Office of the Board of Studies NSW