what is self service survey?
A self service survey involves using Voice’s online technology to be self-sufficient in the delivery of a Voice standard survey (engagement, leadership or service quality). These surveys are easy to implement as the questions are pre-set, the reports are generated automatically by the system, and response rate updates are available online and via email. To start a survey, the organiser can set-up the project within minutes.
why use self service?
Using self service surveys will help you to:
- Gain self-sufficiency in delivering an online survey project
- Measure employee engagement, leadership behaviours or service quality using a highly reliable questionnaire
- Monitor your project’s progress with online access to response rates
- Quickly provide survey feedback, as the reports are generated automatically once the survey closes
- Accurately interpret the survey results, as the reports are clear and easy to understand
- Deliver a cost-effective survey
start your self service survey
To start setting up a self service survey for your organisation or work team, please get in touch with us.
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)