Through working with over 40 universities in the last decade, Voice Project has gathered deep insights about the higher education sector including key drivers of engagement and core university activities and outcomes, specific issues faced by academics staff and best work practices. Our research in this sector hopes to shed more light on higher education management.
- Highs and lows of leadership skills in universities (by Dr Peter Langford, presentation at the 10th Universities HR Benchmarking Conference, Perth, Nov, 2013)
- Building a high performance culture at University of Canberra (by Dr Peter Langford & Natalie Bowman, presentation at the 10th Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Perth, 2013)
- Engaging sessional staff: Curtin University case study (by Dr Jane Scott & Dr Peter Langford, presentation at the AHEIA – HR Benchmarking Conference, Gold Coast, 2012)
- The ROI from employee engagement: a case study from the University of Wollongong (by John Steele, David Reynolds, & Dr Peter Langford, presentation at the AHEIA Higher Education HR Conference, Adelaide, 2011)
- Academic staff: are they different folks who need different strokes? (by Dr Peter Langford, presentation at the 7th Universities HR Benchmarking Conference, Melbourne, September, 2010)
- Benchmarking work practices and outcomes in Australian universities using an employee survey (by Dr Peter Langford, published in the Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 2010)
Please contact us for a copy of the article
- The HES recruitment survey: Evaluating and benchmarking recruitment practices across 27 Australian universities (by Dr Peter Langford, presentation at Queensland University of Technology HR Benchmarking Conference, Brisbane, October, 2009)
Or Call 1800 8 VOICE (1800 886 423)
Click here to return to the research front page.