would you like to work with a rapidly growing consulting and research company?
We will periodically advertise positions as they become available.
Join Voice Project for the opportunity to take on a challenging and diverse role. Voice Project will provide you with a challenging, supportive, fun and flexible workplace. Please complete the following form to submit an expression of interest:
Admin and Systems Support Officer
- Full-time role for an Admin and Systems Support Officer to begin in early 2018
- Expanding consulting company based in Sydney
- Market leaders in employee, 360 and customer surveys
Voice Project grew out of a research program at Macquarie University. We are now an independent consulting company and since 2002 have "given a voice" to over 2,500,000 employees and customers across more than 1,500 projects and 500 clients. We help clients understand what drives engagement and performance in their organisations through the use of organisational surveys and post-survey facilitation and planning. We have a wide client base that includes commercial, not-for-profit and government organisations in Australia and overseas. We are seeking 1 to 2 Admin and Systems Support Officer’s to assist Consultants and Senior Consultants deliver organisational surveys and drive positive change in our clients.
In this Admin and Systems Support Officer role at Voice Project, you will be:
- Assisting consultants and senior consultants with project support duties, such as working with Voice Project’s internal survey technology, uploading surveys, monitoring live projects, and helping with reporting
- Updating client contact details in Voice Project’s client relationship management system
- Event management support – venue booking, scheduling, managing registrations/cancellations, printing and marketing materials, packing, booking accommodation and flights etc.
- Other office administrative duties – e.g. phone answering, expense submissions
You are the ideal person for this role if you have:
- A minimum of two years work experience in office administration/systems support. Must have completed HSC
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills, ability to juggle small tasks but with multiple requests
- Desire to work in a fun, friendly and warm workplace
- Australian citizenship or residency
- Be available for 4 to 5 days a week at our office in Macquarie Park
- The capacity to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
To apply, please go fill out the form below, indicating how your experience and attributes match the Admin and Systems Support Officer role as described.
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Pepper on (02) 8875 2800.
Close date: 22nd January, 2018