would you like to work with a rapidly growing consulting and research company?
We will periodically advertise Consultant and Senior Consultant positions as they become available.
Join Voice Project for the opportunity to take on a challenging and diverse role. Voice Project will provide you with a challenging, supportive, fun and flexible workplace. Please complete the following form to submit an expression of interest:
Organisational Development Consultant
- Full-time role for an entry-level consultant to begin in early 2018
- Expanding consulting company based in Sydney
- Market leaders in employee, 360 and customer surveys
Voice Project grew out of a research program at Macquarie University. We are now an independent consulting company and since 2002 have "given a voice" to over 2,000,000 employees and customers across more than 1,500 projects and 500 clients. We help clients understand what drives engagement and performance in their organisations through the use of organisational surveys and post-survey facilitation and planning. We have a wide client base that includes commercial, not-for-profit and government organisations in Australia and overseas. Currently a team of 15, we will likely be seeking another 1 or 2 consultants to support our ongoing growth.
In this entry-level consulting role at Voice Project, you will:
- Analyse and report on employee engagement surveys, leadership 360 surveys and service quality surveys using quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Progress to lead client projects and be involved in sales activities
- Actively participate in one of our internal organisational development teams
- Be coached by a senior consultant who will support your personal and professional development
- Be based in our office at Macquarie Park
You are the ideal person for this role if you have:
- A strong desire to improve organisations by giving people a voice
- A strong focus on delivering results and strong customer service
- Recently completed, currently studying (part-time) or willing to complete a masters of organisational psychology
- Intention to stay in the role for at least 3 years
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills, and a high attention to detail
- Moderate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Skills in project management and a comfort following processes
- Self motivation and personal initiative
- Experience conducting research
- Genuine caring for colleagues and clients
- Playfulness and a willingness to not take yourself too seriously
- Australian citizenship or residency
- The capacity to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
To apply, please go fill out the form below, indicating how your experience and attributes match the consultant role as described above.
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Pepper on (02) 8875 2800.
Close Date: 31 October 2017